Amaze and Stun Your Guests or Clients with a New Home Theater or Conference Room Installation from Prosper, TX’s Leading Audio Visual Company
As a homeowner, you’re always looking for that next, new, cool, and exciting thing.
As a business professional, you want the next step that gives you a leg up on your competition.
Not too many innovations come along that truly delight and amaze your guests or clients. Decades ago there was VHS. And then came computer presentations. Then HD.
What’s the next thing that’s going to make your home life exciting…and your business even more attractive to your ideal client?
Custom Home Media and Conference Rooms Make an Unforgettable Impression
Want to keep your family members from complaining about being bored ever again? Would you like to have the house everyone wants to go to?
At business, do you want to be the company with the conference room that doesn’t just keep clients awake, but thrills and engages them? Do you want to be the company that gets the client’s business because you made the impression they remember?
A custom home media room or conference room makes all those happen for you.
Why Let US Install Your Home Theater or Outfit Your Commercial Board Room?
Because we have 150 years of combined experience. That means you have absolutely no limits on what you can do. If you can imagine it, you can make it happen. And our pros are happy to give you all kinds of ideas for inspiration.
With many audio visual companies, you simply don’t get extensive experience. Almost anyone who wants to be a pro can. Experience is an important differentiator.
And here’s other reasons you might choose us too:
- The Texas Rangers, Coca-Cola, Ebby Halliday, and Mercedes-Benz trust us with their audio video needs. These organizations need to make a top-notch impression. They can’t afford to do anything less because that costs them business. And that’s why they turn to us when they need an audio video project done that amazes and delights. Feel free to ask for references you can contact.
- A long list of hard-to-get and sought-after certifications. To do the coolest, most amazing projects, you have to get certifications from leading companies to even have the opportunity to install and service their equipment. If you don’t get the certification, you can’t install the equipment. And many companies don’t have certifications that let you access the equipment you need to make a powerful impression. We have practically every certification so you have all the options you want: Crestron, Control4, JBL, Mark Levinson, Lexicon, and Screen Innovations.
- No need to manage multiple contractors. Depending on what you want to do with your audio visual system, you may need more than one contractor. For example, if you want ornate woodwork decorating your audio video system, you’d have to find another company. But that’s not the case with Crown Audio Video because we have all the services you need in one place. A CNC cutting machine allows us to create gorgeous custom woodwork per your specifications.
- Great service before, during, and after installation. Every company says they offer great service. You can find evidence of ours with our perfect A+ BBB rating after more than 8 years in business. Just go to BBB.org/dallas/ and search “Crown Audio Video.” You could also read our Google reviews by searching “Crown Audio Video Prosper, TX.” And you have plenty of testimonials ready for you to read too.
Get Your Free Consultation Today to Learn How You Can Amaze and Impress Guests and Clients
Nothing will blow your guests’ or clients’ minds quite like a home theater system or ultra-modern commercial board room.
We work with any budget size you have available.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What’s the basic process I should use to find an audio video company that’s as wonderful as they say they are?
You should use a combination of online research, phone calls, and visits to their showrooms. The technology itself is important. But also make sure you pay attention to how comfortable you feel when you talk to their professionals.
Do you feel at ease, like they’re focusing on your needs? Or do you feel like they’re trying to get more money out of you?
Be wary of companies that try to pressure or strong-arm you into buying now. They don’t have your best interests in mind.
The answer to those last questions will give you a good gauge of how their service will be.
2) What sorts of credentials do I look for?
Good audio video companies should do work for some big names. Large corporations and local and popular celebrities only trust the best. That’s because good audio visual companies charge fairly for their services. And people and businesses with money expect to pay well for good quality.
The company should also have plenty of experience, a number of certifications, and a good BBB rating. You might also check Google reviews or a number of your favorite local review websites to see what past customers say.
3) How much should I expect to budget?
Really, it’s whatever you want. No joke. Basic systems can cost around a couple thousand dollars. But there’s really no upper limit. Get to know what you like and want from your audio video system, and talk to a company to see roughly how much it costs. Learn some different options. Then make your decision.
Check out our thrilling audio visual and home and commercial automation systems in person for yourself when you visit our showroom in person at 126 Oak Lawn Ave.