Fort Worth, TX
Crown Audio Video’s Certified Experts in Fort Worth Make the Home Theater or Conference Room of Your Dreams Come True. After all, the Texas Rangers Trust Us!
Ready to have the home theater or conference room you’ve always dreamed about?
The one that just totally blows everyone in your family, or all of your customers completely away?
You don’t have to dream about it anymore because Crown Audio Video makes your dreams a reality. Big names throughout the Fort Worth area, like the Texas Rangers, General Electric, Coca-Cola, and Mercedes-Benz call on us when they need top-of-the-line audio and video projects done. Professional athletes call Crown when they need an amazing project done too.
How Does Crown Audio Video Make It Happen?
It all starts with 150 years of combined experience among our team members. You have many options for audio visual installation in Fort Worth.
But none with our combined experience. That experience means you:
- Have a number of options to choose from with your project that most other audio and visual companies simply can’t do
- Get fast, dependable service every time
- Always get your project completed on or ahead of time
- Choose from custom-designed options, rather than one-size-fits-all home theater packages (although those are available if you like them)
Our professionals are factory trained and insured. And they carry the most respected certifications in the industry from difficult-to-find brands like Control 4 and Crestron.
Third, we have a CNC cutting machine available to do custom woodworking with amazing precision for your audio video system. The result is you get gorgeous woodworking done with your project fully customized to whatever you can imagine.
And if you need help with ideas, our experienced installers are happy to help you.
All these capabilities make us a turn-key solution for making the home theater or conference room of your dreams. You don’t have to research, meet, or evaluate multiple vendors with any of your projects (think of all the hassles that creates).
Exclusive Home Theater and Conference Room Brands Unavailable to the Public
Leading brands like Control 4 and Crestron, which let you do some pretty amazing things that impress guests and customers, are simply unavailable to the general public. You can’t go to your favorite retailer and find their equipment. They only sell their products through professional installers they trust to represent their brand.
And both trust Crown Audio Video with their products. We’re a Control 4 Certified Platinum Dealer and Crestron certified so you have access to the latest, most amazing equipment.
Get Your Free Consultation Today to Start Designing the Home Theater or Conference Room of Your Dreams
What are you waiting for?
We’ve got a perfect A+ rating with 0 complaints closed in the past 3 years. So you know you get great service (just go to BBB.org/dallas/ and search “Crown Audio Video” to check).
And we’re 1 of just 23 installers (out of 3,500 total) in Control 4’s Southern Region who’ve won their “Circle of Excellence” award. That recognizes dealers that perform outstanding service and who offer forward-thinking business practices.
Experience the stunning home theaters and business conference rooms in person at our store, located at 126 Oak Lawn Ave.
Or, contact us online to schedule your free consultation or call 214-377-9434 today to learn the amazing options we have for your home or business.
Frequently Asked Questions about Home and Business Audio and Video
- What Should I Look For to Identify the Best Home and Commercial Board Room Audio/Video Installers? You’re smart to think this through beforehand. You do have a lot of choices. You want to know their quality of work. Visit their store in person. Check out their examples on their website. Next, you should search for more credibility boosters like their BBB rating, certifications, years in business, Google reviews, and the personal experience of their technicians. Experience is a big differentiator.
- How Much Should I Expect to Pay for a Quality Project? What you want. That’s a serious answer. Better companies charge higher prices. And good ones give you everything they can for your budget, regardless of size. Do remember you have to be reasonable too. A nice bonus is installers that give you lots of installation options and more value for your money. So ask them what you get for what you pay, and compare their responses.
- Should I Expect Follow Up Service after the Sale and Installation? Only from good companies. Some just come in your home or business, do their job, and leave. That might be what you get with cheaper companies. Companies that charge more give you more. Make sure you ask how post sale and installation service works with the companies you talk to.
- Can I Get Everything I Need All in One Place? Will I Have to Manage Multiple Contractors? It’s a pain to talk to and coordinate more than one vendor. And it depends on which company you go to. Most are not able to deliver all the services you need themselves. However, some do. And you want to hold onto that company when you find them. Crown Audio Video delivers you more for your money, provides all the services you need, has a perfect A+ BBB rating, and gives you great service – even after installation.
Schedule your free consultation by contacting us online, or call 214-377-9434 to design the audio video system of your dreams! Or feel free to come on in and visit our store at 126 Oak Lawn to experience our amazing home theaters yourself.